DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Live from Munich : High End 2018, Part 4 - Day 1

Hi!

Here some impressions from our room on the first show day.




We played the Iconic speakers during the morning and switched to the red Mojos with field coil bass in the afternoon.




Here a sound clip:




Some random pics:








While the day started off slowly suddenly big streams of visitors came in and I hardly had any time to leave the room. So no pics from the Silbatone room this time, maybe in the next post.




But I'd like to share some 78rpm records with you.








Stay tuned for more updates from the High End 2018

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment