DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Live from Bath : Cool Gales AudioFest 2016, Part 3

Hi!

The second day of this years Bath AudioFest is on.




The system got tweaked a bit...




With some make shift speaker stands.




This gives a bit better distribution of the sound into the room. A quick sound check:





The 10Y line stage:




The tweeters of Wolf's SON speakers:




This is the building we are in:




The entrance of the other building.




Ivan Kursar of Cool Gales, the host of the show:




Best regards

Thomas



3 comments:

  1. Love the tube boxes as footers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I had no idea this was on. Is your system still at Cool Gales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Cool Gales has a phono stage from me on demo. The line stage and amp from the show will be at Cool Gales a few days before they are shipped back to me. Maybe give Ivan a call if you want to listen to them

      Delete