DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Live from Munich : High End 2015 - The Team

Hi!

The last day of the show is approaching it's end. In this last post from the High End I would like to introduce the team:




As last year, I had the pleasure to team up with Bernd Hemmen of PrimaryControl and Wolf von Langa to set up a joint system.




Wolf on the left, Bernd in the middle and myself on the right. I'd like to thank Bernd and Wolf for the great team work. It's been a wonderful show.




And many thanks to the High End Society for organising such a great fair. The High End became the most important show for high end HiFi and is the perfect venue for small manufacturers like us to present themselves. And last but not least many thanks to all the visitors.

See you again in Munich next year!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment