DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Preamplifier in Mahogany

Hi!

A couple of weeks ago I showed a preamplifier in black/silver color combination. Today I'd like to  present a similar preamp combination in mahogany frames.




Phono section on the left, next the linestage and the two external power supplies on the right:




A view from the side:




The circuit and tube choice is the same as the previous preamp.




Some more views:








And here some photos of the previous black preamp in it's new home:





In this system the preamp drives a pair of 211 mono amps.




Which in turn drive a beautiful speaker based on an Onken cabinet with GOTO drivers.







Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment